Starting to worry and need encouragement

8/11/2019 11:01:53 PM
Hi, I am a month away from testing. For personal reasons I was unable to take my test during the time the rest of my class did. I will be taking it about four months after graduation. I have not been able to review until now. I am so worried. My U world scores are as low as 42 and high as 72. Most are in mid to high 50’s. I’ve done about 900 questions and am in the 58th precentiall right now.I don’t have much time to sit and take quizzes, so I do 25 questions a time. I read all rationals. I feel like I'am reading so much information that I can’t passably truly learn what I’ve missed. I still feel like I don’t remember a thing. I'am starting to become discouraged.
I am wondering if anyone was experiencing these low scores. If you took your test after having low scores like mine, how many questions did you have and did you pass? I’m needing some sense of hope I think.

8/12/2019 12:03:17 AM
I did have low percentile in the beginning of doing questions but to be honest I only got better at answering questions when I studied my ass's of with knowing content. I would study content like this: diabetes, what is it, s/s, tx, medication given, nursing interventions, what would would be my pt teaching etc. By doing so, I was able to remember content better. I will say this, content is key! Please don't only focus on the rationales from uworld. Try to do questions every change you get even if it's 20 questions, 10, 5....study content, don't stress yourself or rely on the percentile or how many questions you get correct, focus, do your questions, read your rationales and study content. Best of luck.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK