Help me understand my score please!

8/13/2019 2:09:55 AM
My NCLEX is in a week and i am feeling super discouraged! Im ranking the 29th percentile and making anywhere from 48%-60% on the quizzes. I feel so down. I need advice from people that have done this and taken NCLEX. Props if your scores are close to mine! Thank you!

8/13/2019 2:06:06 PM
It is not about the percentile but how you learn the material. Read all the rational!

8/13/2019 4:28:09 PM
tiek413249 wrote:
My NCLEX is in a week and i am feeling super discouraged! Im ranking the 29th percentile and making anywhere from 48%-60% on the quizzes. I feel so down. I need advice from people that have done this and taken NCLEX. Props if your scores are close to mine! Thank you!

Yes!
Everyone that’s here on uWorld will say the same thing. Which is to study, but most importantly understanding your rationals!!!
Once u do that! You will see the NCLEX would be much easier.
Once u start ur NCLEX, read each question carefully, select ur answer
Re read ur chosen answer ( don’t b like me , and start looking at the remaining time , instead of focusing on the test)
Best of luck !!! You will do awesome

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK