AM I GOING TO FAIL WITH MY SCORE?

8/18/2019 1:55:45 AM
SO IM AT 22ND RANK (48%) AND MY MEDIAN SCORE IS 48TH RANK (54%)
I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO INTERPRET MY SCORES BUT I'M SURE I'M AT THE LOWEST.
I'm having my exam next month and I'm already anxious. I wanted to pass the exam but i'm having a hard time in answering the questions. Should I re schedule my exam or just stick to the original?

8/18/2019 2:21:08 PM
I was scoring 34th percentile on the bank! Did the assessment tests and just went for it because I was getting burned out by the 2.5 month mark. The exam is not as bad as you imagine it to be. Stick to it and keep doing questions/understanding rationale!

265 questions, 6 hours, and I passed!
edited by on 8/18/2019

8/19/2019 8:46:59 AM
wnid589422 wrote:
I was scoring 34th percentile on the bank! Did the assessment tests and just went for it because I was getting burned out by the 2.5 month mark. The exam is not as bad as you imagine it to be. Stick to it and keep doing questions/understanding rationale!

265 questions, 6 hours, and I passed!
edited by on 8/18/2019

I am scoring in the 50s and 60s. I’ve also been using Hurst review for content. Am I scoring high enough to pass? Would love any advice! I’ve been studying hard on all of the rationales.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK