Passed in 75 questions all thanks to Uworld!

11/18/2019 11:35:19 AM
I took the NCLEX RN in June after doing the Kaplan test. I felt good during the class and was doing well on all of the questions using the tree. I took the NCLEX and was getting mostly select all that apply and priority questions (harder passing questions) so I thought I was doing well. But I failed in 86 questions. I was crushed. I was searching around for what was recommended and SO MANY people were swearing by Uworld. I have terrible memory and felt like I had lost all the information from nursing school. I got U world with one self assessment and started studying. The rationales are what saved me and helped me to pass in 75 questions. I didn't take only like 200 questions and my self assessment said I had a very high chance of passing. This increased my confidence. I was so calm during the test and just knew that I passed.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK