Study partner - taking step 1 in Dec

11/23/2019 12:53:07 AM
If you are planning to take step 1 in December of this year and need motivation to get through the last stretch, then message me. I’ve already done uworld once, am going through it the second time. If you are from Long Island, NY even better! Doesn’t matter if you are US grad or IMG as long as you just want to finish this test off knowing you worked your hardest for it.

11/24/2019 3:01:18 PM
bjpe449183 wrote:
If you are planning to take step 1 in December of this year and need motivation to get through the last stretch, then message me. I’ve already done uworld once, am going through it the second time. If you are from Long Island, NY even better! Doesn’t matter if you are US grad or IMG as long as you just want to finish this test off knowing you worked your hardest for it.

11/24/2019 3:27:49 PM
drayaz wrote:
bjpe449183 wrote:

Where are you located in LI? i am in LI too. I am interested

11/24/2019 3:28:07 PM
drayaz wrote:
bjpe449183 wrote:

Where are you located in LI? i am in LI too. I am interested

11/28/2019 10:59:54 AM
Hey guys check studypal. My friends found good USMLE study partner from it.

6/19/2022 6:37:50 PM
I need a study partner please let me know if you are available

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK