Does UWorld add new questions?

4/4/2020 10:40:11 AM
If U World adds new questions, do the people that already have a subscription do they get the new questions, or do people have to buy the new subscription or renew it?

4/6/2020 1:08:36 PM
dxdg931183 wrote:
If U World adds new questions, do the people that already have a subscription do they get the new questions, or do people have to buy the new subscription or renew it?

Yes, if we add new questions, you will have access to them if you already have an active subscription.

4/6/2020 1:29:53 PM
Is there a time where Uworld adds questions, or it is random?

4/7/2020 1:56:24 PM
dxdg931183 wrote:
Is there a time where Uworld adds questions, or it is random?

There is no scheduled of when questions are added, they are just added on a continual basis as new questions are created or updated.

2/3/2021 2:32:10 AM
I currently have a subscription for UWorld MCAT prep. It expires on 2/8/2021. Should I renew my subscription or purchase a new one? Basically, I want to know if I will get access to new questions if I buy a new subscription, or is it the same questions that I would have access to if I just renew my subscription.

3/4/2021 5:09:55 PM
jtee783946 wrote:
I currently have a subscription for UWorld MCAT prep. It expires on 2/8/2021. Should I renew my subscription or purchase a new one? Basically, I want to know if I will get access to new questions if I buy a new subscription, or is it the same questions that I would have access to if I just renew my subscription.

Hello. Please reach out to our support team at [email protected] and they can help answer your question about your MCAT QBank. Thanks!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK