NEEED A SERIOUS SP,UW 2 BLOCKS & FA STEP 2 CK READ

3/21/2020 4:02:00 PM
Hello everyone I'm looking for a serious study partner preferably EST but I can work around other time zones..to do 2 blocks of questions 9am to 11am n then revise them& also I corporate at least 10 pgs of first aid reading of ck....

Please reply here or dm me your Skype id!!!

Thanks

4/3/2020 11:03:27 PM
5hstar wrote:
Hello everyone I'm looking for a serious study partner preferably EST but I can work around other time zones..to do 2 blocks of questions 9am to 11am n then revise them& also I corporate at least 10 pgs of first aid reading of ck....

Thanks

Hi there please email me at [email protected]
I have an intense study period coming up. please let me know.

4/6/2020 8:49:48 PM
5hstar wrote:

Thanks

I am available if you are still interested. I'm also on EST.
Thanks!

4/28/2020 4:02:48 AM

4/29/2020 3:31:41 PM
Please let me know if you are still looking for a study partner

5/1/2020 3:34:54 PM
5hstar wrote:

Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK