Virtual SB to review AAMC + UWorld material?

4/5/2020 1:44:25 AM
Hey! I'm looking for a virtual study buddy to review AAMC + UWorld material with. We can hold each other accountable, set up daily study goals and ask each other questions, plus keep each other motivated through these tough times! Can't wait to connect!

4/6/2020 4:54:16 PM
kiva389414 wrote:
Hey! I'm looking for a virtual study buddy to review AAMC + UWorld material with. We can hold each other accountable, set up daily study goals and ask each other questions, plus keep each other motivated through these tough times! Can't wait to connect!

Hello there!

When are you planning on testing?

4/6/2020 5:23:54 PM
acga277976 wrote:
kiva389414 wrote:

Hello there!

When are you planning on testing?

Hi, I am currently signed up for May 16, but depending on any changes, may push that back to whenever a seat becomes avail.

4/30/2020 3:02:52 PM
I am interested. Planning to give the exam on June 28, the new Covid MCAT version FYI. My email is [email protected]

4/30/2020 6:56:42 PM
Hi I am interested! I plan to test in june/july (not sure when exactly because my date got cancelled twice b/c of everything going on) but i am interested in keeping each other accountable & sending each other questions, etc. my email is [email protected]

5/4/2020 8:26:48 PM
Are you still looking for a study buddy? Email me: [email protected]. I'm taking the test on June 20th

5/19/2020 11:03:22 AM
kiva389414 wrote:

Hi, are you still studying with a group?
I would love to joing.
my email is [email protected]
Thanks

5/28/2020 8:58:33 PM
kiva389414 wrote:

Hi, I am taking the exam on August 29th and would love to connect and find ways to study. My email is [email protected]

5/31/2020 3:10:21 PM
I would love to join the group. I'm testing on August 1rst. My email is [email protected]
edited by jwwq873260 on 5/31/2020

6/1/2020 12:50:16 PM
I would love to join the group as well!

Here is my email: [email protected]

6/2/2020 8:42:57 AM
Hey I would like to join @[email protected] I am testing July 7th

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK