Looking for a Study buddy! (Virtual or In person)

5/30/2020 2:13:54 PM
Hey guys,

I live in LA, planning on taking the test in late August or September. I'm looking for a study partner to go over AAMC & Uworld material with and keep each other accountable. Let me know if you're interested!

5/30/2020 10:50:59 PM
btot760967 wrote:
Hey guys,

I live in LA, planning on taking the test in late August or September. I'm looking for a study partner to go over AAMC & Uworld material with and keep each other accountable. Let me know if you're interested!

Hey!

I'm a 7/23 test taker in VA, just finished my undergrad at Virginia Tech. Also gonna be working through UWorld and AAMC in the next couple months. I imagine I'm a bit further along in the studying process (I started back in January lol), so I can share what I've learned (both content-wise and strategy-wise) and reinforce my own learning at the same time.

If interested, reach out: [email protected]

Ryan

6/6/2020 12:23:46 PM
Hey,

7/31 test taker in NC. Also going through Uworld and AAMC, would appreciate if I could join your group with Ryan and "Btot".

Best,
Youmna

6/7/2020 11:16:15 AM
btot760967 wrote:
Hey guys,

Hey I am interested.
My email is [email protected]

6/8/2020 3:18:38 PM
btot760967 wrote:
Hey guys,

Hey taking my exam August 29th, would love to keep each other motivated ! I started prepping in March, I have been working through Kaplan full lengths, and took a Kaplan course, but I am transitioning over to Uworld and AAMC prep materials more now as I am over half way through my prep. I am in Philadelphia, PA!

[email protected]
edited by on 6/8/2020
edited by on 6/8/2020

6/29/2020 1:52:28 AM
btot760967 wrote:
Hey guys,

Hey,

I live in Seattle, and I am planning on taking the MCAT August 14th. I would love a study buddy(ies). My email is [email protected]. Reach out if you are interested.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK