SP for motivation and study together

6/22/2020 11:05:11 AM
hi I am looking for an sp to study together from 7 am EST to 7pm EST live on Skype or zoom. we can study our own thing - may be discuss during breaks
my Skype is hakunamatata

this exam is a beast and I would like to have some motivation while being productive and that can be done with an sp. so feel free to contact me if this is something you are interested in!

thanks!

7/10/2020 7:07:07 PM
I'm interested, my skype email ID is foah_outlook.com or Soha A. Let's do this.

7/18/2020 9:46:55 AM
Hello I’m interested in studying with you also. I would like to do about 4 hrs FA review and 4 hrs UW ques daily. If this can work please add me on skype - Suraiya108 is username. Thank you
edited by on 7/18/2020

7/20/2020 7:09:20 PM
suraiya.roy wrote:
Hello I’m interested in studying with you also. I would like to do about 4 hrs FA review and 4 hrs UW ques daily. If this can work please add me on skype - Suraiya108 is username. Thank you
edited by on 7/18/2020

Hello :
I am in second round of the UW doing random if interested :
live:.cid.d2c2d0fbd99626b6

7/21/2020 1:57:37 PM
Do you have your Exam around November?Are you a Medical student or very zealous Medical graduate in the U.S. (preferably female)??
Looking for mini online study group (likely 11am to 5pm CDT M-F) contact me:

[email protected]

We stay connected via Google meet video while everyone focus on studying one's stuff, free to ask questions/chat during break.
We can only accept one or two persons ready to smartly work hard

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK