ATTN developers: Uworld topics that show up ...

7/5/2020 10:37:07 PM
Uworld topics that show up in the same block...

What's up with the spaced repetition of topics? Why am I seeing the same topic being tested in the SAME BLOCK over and over? Why can't you fix the algorithm to where that question is spaced out a little further than 1 or 2 blocks? This is something I noticed before AND after resetting my Q bank. It's definitely annoying and counter productive. The topic should be introduced, show up again a few blocks later and the 3rd/4th/5th appearance should show up a dozen blocks later or something similar. I had a block with 2 questions on the same topic (and management of said topic) and my 2nd block today had 2 very similar questions. Since I just read the topic, my mind is fresh and can easily recall the answer. If I end up answering all questions of that topic in one week, how should I remember the small details, say, 1 month later when it's time to take the test??

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK