Study Buddy for early September 2020 test dates?

7/26/2020 10:24:48 AM
Looking for study buddies or partners that are planning to take the MCAT in early September 2020 (ie. the September 3,4, or 11th). If anyone is in Rochester, MN and down to meet up that would even be better. If people are interested we can meet over zoom too haha

7/28/2020 5:24:16 PM
Hi! I'm tentatively planning on taking the MCAT Aug 29th (I haven't scheduled my test yet because I'm a coward). Depending on how my prep goes I might change to an early September date. I don't live in Rochester but I'd be absolutely down to meet over zoom! Feel free to email me at [email protected] and we can talk more

8/1/2020 2:23:04 AM
hey! I'm taking my exam September 5 and would love to work with a study buddy! I'd be down to meet over zoom too (don't live anywhere near Rochester haha)

8/3/2020 11:52:34 PM
ercd702573 wrote:
Hi! I'm tentatively planning on taking the MCAT Aug 29th (I haven't scheduled my test yet because I'm a coward). Depending on how my prep goes I might change to an early September date. I don't live in Rochester but I'd be absolutely down to meet over zoom! Feel free to email me at [email protected] and we can talk more

[email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK