Looking for Question Review buddy chem/physics/bio

8/21/2020 1:17:53 AM
Hi everyone,

I am testing in 3 weeks and am wanting to create a close-knit group chat to help each other out for questions we got wrong and need extra help on maybe even after Uworld explanations. I would like it to be very active and like a thing where each of us tries to look at the group chat at least once a day to answer anyone's questions that were posted. So it's not a group where we actively do a group chat and do the questions together in real-time, as we all have different study schedules it might be hard to coordinate. I have already finished all my Uworld questions but am still somewhat confused about some chem/physics/ochem/biochem sections, but anything is game. I and am planning on doing questions from elsewhere as well for prep, so it won't just be limited to what is here. If there is anyone interested please add me. I would like it to be a very respectful place where we support each other and offer tips and knowledge. Please only add if you are interested in taking a look for reference but don't think will actively contribute. Let's fill in those random knowledge gaps that we didn't know even existed!

Link Here for the app Group Me:
https://app.groupme.com/join_group/61489196/SOIEiIMT?fbclid=IwAR3EyBpNVhM-rNP9vYRALj9dAjSGG41bfcammFwOzLF6eSE9-oDogw6qBwE

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK