Building stamina

5/18/2019 3:25:05 PM
Taking exam next month- June. Need you guys help to train for the day. At least 2 blocks /session. I’ve done at least 3 different qbanks for this prep, at least 2X Uworld’s. Read Kaplan, MTB, Step Up. And am done with Step1, just last year. So might be able to teach a thing or 2.
I’m Central time US, willing to work with your time zone.

5/18/2019 4:09:48 PM
my base is so weak plus I have't taken any use test yet .and I need sp but it's probably gonna be a tutoring section form me and teaching for you .if you are interested, reply to this post so we can set something up .

5/22/2019 11:03:42 AM
hpwm700205 wrote:
Taking exam next month- June. Need you guys help to train for the day. At least 2 blocks /session. I’ve done at least 3 different qbanks for this prep, at least 2X Uworld’s. Read Kaplan, MTB, Step Up. And am done with Step1, just last year. So might be able to teach a thing or 2.
I’m Central time US, willing to work with your time zone.

i am interested if you still looking plz contact me here or at [email protected] thank you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK