STUDY PARTNER FOR REVIEW. EXAM IN 4 weeks

8/27/2020 8:23:44 PM
I've finished 2nd round of Uworld & currently Looking for a dedicated SP to review MTB for CK and discuss uworld topics as we revise. I wrote all my Uworld notes in MTB, if you studied with MTB thats a PLUS.

9/12/2020 9:45:29 AM
hxqy922831 wrote:
I've finished 2nd round of Uworld & currently Looking for a dedicated SP to review MTB for CK and discuss uworld topics as we revise. I wrote all my Uworld notes in MTB, if you studied with MTB thats a PLUS.

Hi I am interested. Seeking to write my exams in 4 weeks too. I am studying more of first aid though used mtb in December. Can we review topic by topic and do a block of Uworld afterwards. Give it 4hrs 9.30am to 1.30pm est.Do let me know. Skype id jdo.md

9/22/2020 2:14:28 AM
Hey there, I am also looking for a study budy to discuss or review via text... Having my exam in about 5 weeks time...
Would love to hear from you guys!
Corina

10/2/2020 5:02:16 PM
mrcn717873 wrote:
Hey there, I am also looking for a study budy to discuss or review via text... Having my exam in about 5 weeks time...
Would love to hear from you guys!
Corina

I am interested, contact me please. Julio. jacostau by Skype or [email protected] Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK