Materials to prepare STEP 3

7/19/2019 10:16:45 AM
I am going to start studying for Step 3 and I have a couple of questions:
1. How long does it take (average) to prepare this STEP?
2. Besides UWorld, what other materials can I use? What book or books recommend me?
Thanks for your advice,
Lina

8/2/2019 2:53:20 PM
Depends when you appeared in your step 1 and 2.
If it was within the last year then 3 months should be more than enough for your step 3 prep.
I did mine in 2.5 months. Even though my previous steps were a long time back.

Besides uworld , I'd suggest MTB for step 3 and again depending on your work experience , ccs cases by archer and uworld both.

8/2/2019 2:53:21 PM
Depends when you appeared in your step 1 and 2.
If it was within the last year then 3 months should be more than enough for your step 3 prep.
I did mine in 2.5 months. Even though my previous steps were a long time back.

Besides uworld , I'd suggest MTB for step 3 and again depending on your work experience , ccs cases by archer and uworld both.

2/16/2022 1:13:02 AM
do you still need a study partner i can help

2/16/2022 1:31:06 AM
FA is ok

5/23/2022 2:03:19 PM
I passed the Step 3 with 203, first attempt, only doing UWorld. I actually did not finished the entire QBank, I just did 50% of the Qs and with that was enough for passing. CCS: just do the same with UWorld; I did just one week of CCS since I was working as a general radiologist while preparing the exam. Not a perfect score, but for just 3 months of preparation while doing calls I think it is okay since I did not need high scores to get into the fellowship. Best of luck to all and donĀ“t get scared , the test is not as hard as pictured.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK