Mid Jan Nclex review ‘19

1/17/2019 11:30:15 PM
I promised myself to write a review on here after I successfully pass the nclex.. so here goes
In my opinion, uworld is for the students who were always reading the nursing text books 24/7 during nursing school..when the actual test were only on specific topics. like the students who were always enthusiastic about going above and beyond to look like a stellar student to his/her peers or to the teacher..
In reality (lol), if you were the type to get mostly B’s, A’s here and there and couple c’s, uworld should NOT be your 1st and only study method for the nclex.
If you was a student, like myself, I would highly Recommend 1st doing Kaplan (Live session for $500 *I know expensive but soooo worth it! I couldn’t have passed without it*) along with Mark K .. and lastly Uworld‘s q bank for additionally testing.
During the nclex, I sorta automatically knew the answer the question was looking for and how to look for the correct answers just by using Kaplan. It’s an excellent teaching method to grasp key concepts and strategies needed to be successful on the nclex.
I hope this was helpful. If anyone needs the Mark audios just comment or msg me and i’ll be happy to help!
It is such a good feeling when you finally pass after all those long hours of studying!
Good luck future RNs!
-P.S. All comments have been answered to date, 2/28/19. Please don’t hesitate to ask me anything or comment for the audios.
Thank you xx
edited by on 2/27/2019

1/19/2019 2:57:35 AM
Congrats on passing !!!! can you please share Mark audios with me, my email is [email protected]. Thank you I deeply appreciate it.

1/19/2019 3:20:52 AM
Congratulations on passing Nclex! I would like to ask for your Mark Klimek notes or lecture. My email address is [email protected].

Thank you. 🙂

1/19/2019 4:01:47 PM
please send me the info [email protected]

1/19/2019 10:29:47 PM
Congratulations on passing! Super excited for your new journey. I would love to get a copy of the Mark K. audio/video. My email is... [email protected]. Thank you in advance

1/19/2019 10:33:42 PM
spnh537899 wrote:
I promised myself to write a review on here after I successfully pass the nclex.. so here goes
In my opinion, uworld is for the students who were always reading the nursing text books 24/7 during nursing school..when the actual test were only on specific topics. like the students who were always enthusiastic about going above and beyond to look like a stellar student to his/her peers or to the teacher..
In reality (lol), if you were the type to get mostly B’s, A’s here and there and couple c’s, uworld should NOT be your 1st and only study method for the nclex.
If you was a student, like myself, I would highly Recommend 1st doing Kaplan (Live session for $500 *I know expensive but soooo worth it! I couldn’t have passed without it*) along with Mark K .. and lastly Uworld‘s q bank for additionally testing.
During the nclex, I sorta automatically knew the answer the question was looking for and how to look for the correct answers just by using Kaplan. It’s an excellent teaching method to grasp key concepts and strategies needed to be successful on the nclex.
I hope this was helpful. If anyone needs the Mark audios just comment or msg me and i’ll be happy to help!
P.S it’s such a good feeling when you finally pass after all those long hours of studying!
Good luck future RNs!
edited by on 1/17/2019

1/22/2019 7:15:28 PM
Congratulations on passing the NCLEX!
Would you mind sharing Marks audios with me? [email protected].
Thank you!

1/23/2019 12:25:50 PM
spnh537899 wrote:
P.S it’s such a good feeling when you finally pass after all those long hours of studying!
Good luck future RNs!
edited by on 1/17/2019

1/23/2019 12:26:56 PM
spnh537899 wrote:
Good luck future RNs!
edited by on 1/17/2019

Congratulation …. [email protected] . thankyou

1/24/2019 10:38:03 AM
spnh537899 wrote:
Good luck future RNs!
edited by on 1/17/2019

Could I get a hold of Marks audio/videos? please email me at [email protected]

1/25/2019 5:01:11 PM
[quote=spnh537899]I promised myself to write a review on here after I successfully pass the nclex.. so here goes
Good luck future RNs!
edited by on 1/17/2019

Congrats on passing !!!! can you please share Mark audios with me, my email is [email protected]. Thank you I deeply appreciate it.

1/26/2019 6:54:07 AM
spnh537899 wrote:
Good luck future RNs!
edited by on 1/17/2019

1/26/2019 6:57:40 AM
Hi
Congratulations
Can you please email me the Mark Klimek note and audio thanks.
[email protected]
edited by vosw611998 on 1/26/2019

1/26/2019 3:41:04 PM
[quote=spnh537899]I promised myself to write a review on here after I successfully pass the nclex.. so here goes
Good luck future RNs!
edited by on 1/17/2019

Hi! Can you share your Mark K audios with me? Thank you.
My email [email protected]

1/28/2019 9:34:41 AM
Congratulations on passing your NCLEX. I take mine in February the 20th. I was just wondering if you would be willing to share Marks videos with me also please at [email protected]. Thank you

2/2/2019 2:10:42 PM
Congrats on passing !!!! Can you please share Mark's audios with me, my email is [email protected]. Thank you and best of luck in your nursing career!

2/4/2019 11:45:07 AM
spnh537899 wrote:
Good luck future RNs!
edited by on 1/17/2019

2/4/2019 11:45:56 AM
Hi, can you please send me the Mark K audios [email protected]

2/4/2019 7:44:42 PM
spnh537899 wrote:
Good luck future RNs!
edited by on 1/17/2019

2/5/2019 2:11:28 PM
Congratulation! Can you share Mark's video/audios with me? [email protected]

2/6/2019 9:19:07 AM
spnh537899 wrote:
Good luck future RNs!
edited by on 1/17/2019

Congratulations! I can only imagine that it feels great to finally be done.

Can you send me the audio? I would love the additional help. - [email protected]

2/6/2019 11:46:13 AM
spnh537899 wrote:
Good luck future RNs!
edited by on 1/17/2019

2/6/2019 11:48:46 AM
nvad482261 wrote:
spnh537899 wrote:
Good luck future RNs!
edited by on 1/17/2019

Congrats... Could you please email me Mark audios and notes. Thanks [email protected]

2/6/2019 4:33:17 PM
spnh537899 wrote:
Good luck future RNs!
edited by on 1/17/2019

Congrads Nurse! Please send me audios too please
[email protected]

Thanks

2/6/2019 5:52:30 PM
Congratulations!
Please send me Mark K audios, notes and tips you have at [email protected]
Thank you very much!

pages: 1 2 3

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK