PASSED IN 75!

6/13/2019 2:24:09 PM
I took 3 weeks to study for the NCLEX and I took weekends off to relax. I simply made short quizzes and took several of them a day. I made the quizzes short so I would get too overwhelmed all at once and I could take breaks. Whenever there was a rationale that had something I didn’t know I would copy and paste it into a flash card.

The pictures and tables throughout the questions were also very helpful to save into flash cards. I didn’t do a certain amount of questions a day I did as many as I could without getting burned out. My results would range anywhere from 50-90 and when I finished my overall percentage was 97th percentile.

The day before my test I sat down and did a 75 question quiz to mimic the test and also reviewed all my flashcards. After 5pm I stopped studying completely. I woke up the next morning and finished the NCLEX at question 75.

I definitely recommend UWorld because there was SO much stuff I had never learned in school before and i believe it was the reason it shut off at 75!!!

Good luck everyone!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK