God is Good!

6/15/2019 5:32:53 PM
God is Great! Took my NCLEX RN two days ago and just found out I passed! I stopped at 145 BTW So don’t get discouraged. My uworld average score was 56% - 58% sometimes as low as 42% when I’ve overwhelmed myself. Everyday I did about 100 questions. At the end I had 300 questions left undone. I did not take any notes at the end because was it took a long time. I got a 3.56 Overall GPA in Nursing school. I got high 1000 score on our HESI Exit just a background info but I did not get that score the first try - had to also work hard on that. But working hard for the HESI has also helped me with the NCLEX. So don’t let that discourage you if HESI was a beast for you as well.

Looking back I would change the amount of time I waited to take the NCLEX after graduation, almost a month and two weeks! Way too long as I was retaining less and less.

I took the self assessment 4 days before my NCLEX and I scored 59% on that and it told me that I had a “High” chance of passing.

Believe in yourself and know that you can do this! And I prayed to God before my test.
edited by on 6/15/2019
edited by on 6/15/2019

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK