Passed with 75 questions first time

11/20/2019 9:20:22 AM
The journey has been long and difficult but finally i can say that I am a Registered Nurse!
The exam was tough, I was sure i failed it. Make sure to practice select all that apply !!!! Don't neglect studying basic legal, ethics, psych and communication things. Be sure to review those too, not only the physiology!
When studying, make a good mix of the different topics in one practice test (eg, management, adult health urinary, maternal health, child development) because I did only one topic per study test and I think if I mixed it up, it would keep me on my "toes" and be more effective.
I did all 2100 questions or so. I didn't do questions every day but still tried to finish all. I didn't make any notes but I did read over ALL rationals once. For harder things, i repeated it back to myself in my own words. Also, a fast and efficient way to study for me was to watch Registered Nurse RN videos on YouTube and make little bullet points while watching. Also, the Straight A Nurse podcast while driving. Before taking the two mock exams, I reviewed an Nclex study book. First test I got borderline and thought it was so easy (guess not lol). Second test, i thought it was sooooooo hard but i got very high chance of passing. Weird!
Lastly, try not to worry pls. DOn't go into the exam anxious. Whatever happens, happens. If you pass great, if not ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. Really. You can retake it and its not big deal! Even if it delays things a bit, it's ok. Just know that you prepared, went to school and did what you could.
Blessings to everyone studying! You can do it!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK