Took NCLEX yesterday and stopped at 75 SO NERVOUS!

12/7/2019 1:29:21 PM
Had my NCLEX exam yesterday and I do not know how to feel. I was so shocked when my exam stopped at 75! I seriously thought it would go on a bit more. That means I surprisingly knew a lot more then I thought I knew or I did very bad. The wait is killing. I officially started studying for the NCLEX on November 4th and my exam was on December 6th. I did over 1,000 questions and had about 1,100 questions left over that I could not get to. I read all the rationales for the ones I got right and wrong and just kept doing practice questions every day. I did not feel nervous the week of the exam and even the morning of. As I was taking the exam I felt the questions getting difficult but I also felt I was guessing on some of them. If I did not know the answer to one I would eliminate the ones that are wrong for sure and go from there. I don't remember how many SATA questions I got but I know it was more than 10 for sure. I also had 3 drag and drop, 0 exhibits, 2 math questions, 1 picture question, 0 hot spots. I felt the questions would get easy and difficult and would fluctuate like that throughout. I also had 3 SATA questions in a row multiple times during the exam. From my memory, I can say that at least 20 questions I know I got right but I don't remember the other questions lol. My mind went blank after the exam ended. I am just so nervous about my result! I have this deep feeling that I could not have done THAT bad to fail at 75 but I also don't believe in my self that I could pass at 75. I don't want to do the PVT because I heard a lot of people got false positives and false negatives with it. I keep checking my Board of Nursing website to see if they posted my license but I think they will only do it in 48 hours. I have been praying none stop since I started studying and looking for an ounce of hope!

12/10/2019 11:32:49 AM
tgdj326327 wrote:
Had my NCLEX exam yesterday and I do not know how to feel. I was so shocked when my exam stopped at 75! I seriously thought it would go on a bit more. That means I surprisingly knew a lot more then I thought I knew or I did very bad. The wait is killing. I officially started studying for the NCLEX on November 4th and my exam was on December 6th. I did over 1,000 questions and had about 1,100 questions left over that I could not get to. I read all the rationales for the ones I got right and wrong and just kept doing practice questions every day. I did not feel nervous the week of the exam and even the morning of. As I was taking the exam I felt the questions getting difficult but I also felt I was guessing on some of them. If I did not know the answer to one I would eliminate the ones that are wrong for sure and go from there. I don't remember how many SATA questions I got but I know it was more than 10 for sure. I also had 3 drag and drop, 0 exhibits, 2 math questions, 1 picture question, 0 hot spots. I felt the questions would get easy and difficult and would fluctuate like that throughout. I also had 3 SATA questions in a row multiple times during the exam. From my memory, I can say that at least 20 questions I know I got right but I don't remember the other questions lol. My mind went blank after the exam ended. I am just so nervous about my result! I have this deep feeling that I could not have done THAT bad to fail at 75 but I also don't believe in my self that I could pass at 75. I don't want to do the PVT because I heard a lot of people got false positives and false negatives with it. I keep checking my Board of Nursing website to see if they posted my license but I think they will only do it in 48 hours. I have been praying none stop since I started studying and looking for an ounce of hope!

12/10/2019 11:34:32 AM
tgdj326327 wrote:

Did you get your result?

12/10/2019 12:35:26 PM
Yes I passed!! 🙌🏽

12/10/2019 8:01:35 PM
congratulations !!

12/23/2019 3:50:41 AM
tgdj326327 wrote:

CONGRATS!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!
did you just use Uworld?

3/5/2020 11:07:07 AM
Great Job I took the NCLEX 2 days ago and passed as well in 75 Q. My only study guide was Uworld and felt more than prepared once I saw the first few questions that I was given!

3/5/2020 12:05:11 PM
Congartulations! how was your scores in Uworld before taking the exam?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK