Passed NCLEX with 75 questions usuing ONLY UWorld

12/9/2019 12:39:52 AM
UWorld is awesome! The one-stop resource for all your NCLEX needs. I solely only sued UWorld to study for the exam. I had Saunder's book, but I did not have time to review that book and UWorld, so I just committed to doing 50-75 practice questions every day. I read the rationales for each question I did, right and wrong. The rationales are what make UWorld so helpful! The in-depth explanation on questions is so simple yet so informative. I noticed that when I did the review and went over the rationales for the wrong concept,s I did better on the next set of questions. My scores went from high 40's and 50's to 60's and 70's! I also did a Seld-Assessment and got the score of 'Borderline," which scared me! I took that exam the week of my NCLEX was so discouraged but I continued with my routine until the day before the exam (yes, I studied before my exam because I was too stressed to relax). Not only does UWorld have amazing rationales, but it's also design is EXACTLY like the NCLEX! So if you ever feel stressed during the exam just think if you're at home doing practice questions on Uworld I would highly recommend UWorld to anyone preparing for NCLEX!

12/9/2019 12:56:45 PM
Congratulations 🎉🎉

12/9/2019 8:51:19 PM
ivmz848634 wrote:
Congratulations 🎉🎉

Thank you!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK