SP - Archer Videos

6/6/2012 11:23:31 AM
Im looking for a study partner in the NY area, not a skype SP. I have the archer full video lecture and archer CCS lecture, UWorld questions and world CCS review along with other sources. If you want to watch the lectures together and actually meet up to study (not skype), motivate each other, let me know. Im male with a serious GF for those of you looking for a female study partner. I want to watch the archer lectures on a schedule, taking the exam in August.

6/9/2012 11:07:22 AM
hi i am starting my fellowship this august i too have access to all the sources and am based in HK rite now i am taking step III in july 23have finished questions now on ccs if u can skype with me ccs qs 1 -41 in Uworld i will be greatful we can finish it in 3 hrs stat by reading aloud and going page by page my email is [email protected]

9/8/2013 4:20:20 PM
can we do this this month? Are you doing lectures from archer or only archer ccs?
edited by amgdoc on 9/8/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK