PASSED Step 3!! Received score less than hr ago

10/4/2012 9:47:45 AM
Thanks to USW!!

A bit of advice: The CCS cases are a must as well as the cases that you can view as files on USW. Should really practice with software from USMLE website because the format has changed, esp when entering Final diagnoses, and time management is optimal.
For review material, I used FA only

I am post call as I write this. After a 28 hour shift (30 min nap and potty break),it is such a beautiful and Devine thing to have your PASSING score waiting on you after signout and before a good long slumber today. ALL PRAISES TO JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!!!!

Goodbye USW....you have been so faithful throughout the years. Love ya

10/8/2012 10:15:16 AM
Inspiring!!!! God Bless you and best wishes in your future endeavours. Congratulations!!!

10/11/2012 10:19:36 PM
I was just wondering. Are the 52 simulated ccs cases on UW more important than the 41 practice cases. My exam is so close and dont think I can revise both in depth. Which should I focus more on? Thanks for your reply

InMo82422631 wrote:
Thanks to USW!!

A bit of advice: The CCS cases are a must as well as the cases that you can view as files on USW. Should really practice with software from USMLE website because the format has changed, esp when entering Final diagnoses, and time management is optimal.
For review material, I used FA only

I am post call as I write this. After a 28 hour shift (30 min nap and potty break),it is such a beautiful and Devine thing to have your PASSING score waiting on you after signout and before a good long slumber today. ALL PRAISES TO JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!!!!

Goodbye USW....you have been so faithful throughout the years. Love ya

edited by IfNw85507364 on 10/11/2012
edited by IfNw85507364 on 10/11/2012

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK