a bit confused on prep materials....

1/10/2013 3:28:33 PM
guys, is it really necessary to go through kaplan nd then with MTB nd UW,as i dn't hv enough time......my target is 240+..so MTB nd UW,3-4 times is enough to achieve my dream score or not?rply soon.....thnx.

1/17/2013 7:20:10 AM
Hi there, I am actually doing the same thing. So what did the people say about it cause I am really new to this stuff and scared as well.

1/19/2013 7:48:09 PM
if you want to get a 240. you have to know MTB and uworld inside out. in whatever way they ask the question.
what ever you don't understand read kaplan. kaplan is awesome for ck and enjoyable to read.

if you have a little time make sure you do kaplan. but you will not get a 240 by u-world alone or mtb alone. i would wikipedia a lot of the stuff quickly if you REALLY don't understand it.

1/21/2013 5:50:49 AM
pinomontalbano wrote:
if you want to get a 240. you have to know MTB and uworld inside out. in whatever way they ask the question.
what ever you don't understand read kaplan. kaplan is awesome for ck and enjoyable to read.

if you have a little time make sure you do kaplan. but you will not get a 240 by u-world alone or mtb alone. i would wikipedia a lot of the stuff quickly if you REALLY don't understand it.

thnx dude, wl keep in mind!!but really i have only 2nd 1/2 month left and i m doing a junior residenship so m nt able to gv more then 7-8 hrs/day..

1/21/2013 11:58:35 AM
then do MTB and u-world over and over and over again.

make sure you learn all the educational objectives in uworld. and explanations. for CK that's all you need
know 100% uworld and 100%mtb..you'll do fine.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK