Changes in Step 3

1/24/2013 4:25:14 PM
Does anyone knows anything about the upcoming changes on Step 3 exam in a month?
Thanks!

1/30/2013 8:46:22 AM
PaPa61518864 wrote:
Does anyone knows anything about the upcoming changes on Step 3 exam in a month?
Thanks!

If you take the exam on or after February 2013, score reports will be by June 2013.
It will be more of research and drug ads questions and less clinical questions.

2/3/2013 12:56:48 PM
If you take the exam on or after February 2013, score reports will be by June 2013.
It will be more of research and drug ads questions and less clinical questions.[/quote]

Thanks a lot for your reply. Do you know a source to study for those? MTB doesn't have much about drugs.

2/3/2013 1:14:27 PM
PaPa61518864 wrote:
Thanks!

who said it will be more of drug ad questions, dude, it dosent say that on the website, i dont know where u got that from. Yeah, the changes are that the number of questions will decrease... and it isnt about drug or clinical questions

2/5/2013 11:59:04 PM
who said it will be more of drug ad questions, dude, it dosent say that on the website, i dont know where u got that from. Yeah, the changes are that the number of questions will decrease... and it isnt about drug or clinical questions[/quote]

I couldn't find any info anywhere either! Did you read about the changes on number of the qs on their website? Why they should only decrease the number of the qs and make it easier? Are the qustions going to be longer? Thanks!

2/6/2013 10:42:38 AM
I couldn't find any info anywhere either! Did you read about the changes on number of the qs on their website? Why they should only decrease the number of the qs and make it easier? Are the qustions going to be longer? Thanks![/quote]

I read the info about decreasing the qs. Are they going to apply it from 2013 or 2014? Thanks!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK