I am tensed. I need advice Pls.

2/8/2013 7:48:37 AM
I took my exam about 2 weeks ago and my mind has not really settled. Before the exam, i did UWORLD QBANK got 79%, NBME 2, 3, 4 and my scores were 750, 700 and 770 respectively. A day to the exam, I did the UWSA test and got 61% (209). I did UWSA with exhaustion and lack of energy because i flew from my country of study to the country where my prometric Center is located. It was a tiring Journey on that day but because i do not want to leave any stone unturned. I decided to finally do the UWSA with such weakness.
Friends told me that UWSA is a good predictor of the score though i did my best on the exam day with maximum concentration and full of energy. I am confused now because i dont really know if this bad score will affect me in any way? I NEED ADVICE PLS.

2/8/2013 2:58:15 PM
Hey relax, I am sure you will get above 250. you must have been tired when you took your UWSA. Dont keep worrying about it. How much did you score in step 1?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK