my ck exam was horrible

3/1/2013 2:56:00 PM
I had been preparing for ck for a year almost but started to study with full dedication for 3 months,
At the end did online world and an average of 70%.
But the real exam was very difficult,
It had very lengthier stems and I missed 4 -5 questions in 5 blocks.
I don't have any idea now.
But my exam was tough.

3/1/2013 3:10:31 PM
Think you'll be fine. Most people feel like you after the exams. Let us know how you get on. gl.

3/2/2013 5:42:01 PM
Omsh, by missed 4-5 questions in each block, do you mean you actually missed them like got them incorrect? Or missed as in did not get a chance to answer them?

4/3/2013 6:22:54 PM
Took ck last week. Had a similar experience. Was a little rattled the first couple of blocks. Didnt even get to answer about 4-5 questions in these blocks. It wasn't a good experience. I think I am looking at a barely pass or an outright fail. :s. I am almost hoping for a fail at this point, minus the 700 bucks in order to take the exam again. Tore a tendon in my arm playing rugby e week before the exam. Surgery is on friday. But..."Let us not lose heart, in do time we shall reap, if we faint not. "

4/4/2013 7:03:44 AM
same happened to me , i had my exam on march 5th.
the questions were too long even double the length of that in uworld
and time is not enough , i had to choose any answer in almost each block in the last 3 questions cuz no time to read what's the case .
hope we can do better later .
but which book u used to prepare for the exam ?

4/6/2013 5:46:10 PM
DoctorAhmad wrote:
same happened to me , i had my exam on march 5th.
the questions were too long even double the length of that in uworld
and time is not enough , i had to choose any answer in almost each block in the last 3 questions cuz no time to read what's the case .
hope we can do better later .
but which book u used to prepare for the exam ?

how much u score?

4/8/2013 8:57:29 AM
actually i didn't pass

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK