step 3 begineer

3/13/2013 10:32:41 AM
hi all,
i have just started my step 3 prep, can u plz tell how and where to start. what material to study and how much time is needed to do well in step 3.
thanks in advance.

3/27/2013 11:05:13 PM
Hi forum !
Same here! Step3 beginner ! Help plz!

3/28/2013 11:40:11 AM
Alyaan wrote:
Hi forum !

i am doing usmle wolrd questions and cases and read some pages of mtb 3 daily i think it wll be ok i am confused when to do dr red fr ccs

4/6/2013 11:42:16 PM
josa38175702 wrote:
Alyaan wrote:
Hi forum !

i am doing usmle wolrd questions and cases and read some pages of mtb 3 daily i think it wll be ok i am confused when to do dr red fr ccs

I am just a beginner but want to take exam this year ! Can you please tell me how many hrs do you study .i m on board after a long break so I have to brush up some step 2 ck literature too!
So on average Howany hrs a day you study and how's your experience with practicing step3 mcqs
Thanks!

4/8/2013 9:09:35 PM
Alyaan wrote:
josa38175702 wrote:
Alyaan wrote:
Hi forum !

I am just a beginner but want to take exam this year ! Can you please tell me how many hrs do you study .i m on board after a long break so I have to brush up some step 2 ck literature too!
So on average Howany hrs a day you study and how's your experience with practicing step3 mcqs
Thanks!

4/8/2013 9:10:18 PM
josa38175702 wrote:
Alyaan wrote:
josa38175702 wrote:
Alyaan wrote:
Hi forum !

Thanks!

i stdy for 7 hrs everyday

4/21/2013 10:01:47 AM
josa38175702 wrote:
josa38175702 wrote:
Alyaan wrote:
josa38175702 wrote:
Alyaan wrote:
Hi forum !

Thanks!

i stdy for 7 hrs everyday

Studying for 7 hrs is pretty good! I wish I also can give this much of time.

5/2/2013 12:48:49 PM
Nat
646 488. 5069
Need the same
Cheers!

PS. Skype ID
Andhowdoesthatmakeufeel

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept