MKSAP partner

5/7/2013 12:08:06 AM
I am looking for a SP for MKSAP 16 . From 7 pm eastern time. Some one who is flexible in their time schedule please respond ASAP. Thanks.

5/7/2013 4:33:19 AM
I m interested but not now . I ll be available by 15 th of this month 15 th May

5/7/2013 10:40:53 PM
isja22684539 wrote:
I am looking for a SP for MKSAP 16 . From 7 pm eastern time. Some one who is flexible in their time schedule please respond ASAP. Thanks.

May I know is it effective to use mksap for step 3 preparation? Are u trying to study it after finishing the UWorld? I just got my ecfmg certificate and wanna know about study materials for step 3. I have the Massachusetts hand book pdf and i can share it if you leave your email addresses.

5/8/2013 8:10:35 PM
tdoubleun wrote:
isja22684539 wrote:

May I know is it effective to use mksap for step 3 preparation? Are u trying to study it after finishing the UWorld? I just got my ecfmg certificate and wanna know about study materials for step 3. I have the Massachusetts hand book pdf and i can share it if you leave your email addresses.

Hey m interested in doin mksap. can you share it with me? I just sent you my e mail.
edited by usa2009 on 5/8/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK