step 3 female sp for MTB3 UW and archer

5/28/2013 11:27:54 PM
Hi i need a female sp for reading MTB3 and discussing UW and archer ccs cases. I have just begun my study and will be taking the exam in aug.

I am on the EST and anytime is good for me.

My skype ID is dr.ashley95. If interested pls let me know.

6/2/2013 1:33:24 AM
hey ashley

I am also in the process of studying for step 3. I plan on giving my exam in august as well...my skype ID is fouwzia.mohamed so accept me when you see me

6/8/2013 8:54:57 PM
Dr.Ashley wrote:
Hi i need a female sp for reading MTB3 and discussing UW and archer ccs cases. I have just begun my study and will be taking the exam in aug.

Hi Ashley, I am also taking my exam in August. If you still are looking for a female sp please add me on skype: skypesaru16.
Good luck

6/13/2013 8:47:14 PM
Hey ladies can I join the group please. I am studying for step 3 and need sp.
please do let me know at [email protected]

6/14/2013 10:20:40 PM
paag82651254 wrote:
Dr.Ashley wrote:

Hi Ashley, I am also taking my exam in August. If you still are looking for a female sp please add me on skype: skypesaru16.
Good luck

Hi,
I am interested in combined study and my skype ID is dildede.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK