sp for step3 in dallas

6/2/2013 7:14:59 PM
Hi
Just started my study for step 3. Planning to do mtb and archer notes. Planning to take my exam in August.But would like to finish my revision fast and practice a lot of mcq and ccs cases as I read that this is a difficult exam compared to steps 1 and 2.If anyone interested, pl message me.
Vim

6/4/2013 10:46:37 AM
Hi ....looking for a sp skype # ann.carol.madonia

anuusmle wrote:
Hi
Just started my study for step 3. Planning to do mtb and archer notes. Planning to take my exam in August.But would like to finish my revision fast and practice a lot of mcq and ccs cases as I read that this is a difficult exam compared to steps 1 and 2.If anyone interested, pl message me.
Vim

6/14/2013 10:46:43 PM
anuusmle wrote:
Hi
Vim

i am planning for step 3 in september just stated studying .i am interested in studying too

6/16/2013 4:58:04 PM
srimathi wrote:
anuusmle wrote:
Hi
Vim

i am planning for step 3 in september just stated studying .i am interested in studying too

My skype id:millia.sk.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept