Step3 application

6/3/2013 1:11:23 AM
Hello,

Can anyone tell how long it would take for step3 application to get approved?

Regards

6/3/2013 7:54:13 AM
I am in the process of doing the same for step 3 and cant get an answer. For the record, i need to get above 90 in this exam ( obvious reasons!! dont ask), what would be the best material to use WORLD, archer, qbank kalplan, ... others... also it really is quite nauseating to read posts from what i can only say are totally retarded individuals stating that they got like 95 double digit scores in both step 1 and 2 and asking whether these scores are good, such retarded questions beggars beliefm if you dont know you shouldnt be doing residency. My scores were crap for step 1 and 2 and i have seen some residents who had their portfolio of high scores who should not be doing residency at all, with very poor clinical skills and clinical critical thinking.. some cant even write a medical history properly, the whole structure of accepting candidates intro residency is wrong especially with IMGs who cant even write or speak english properlay getting into residency!!

6/7/2013 6:07:40 AM
No one can be sure of getting a residency though people with score above 90s may have in their back of the mind that they got a chance than others. All they want is reassurance. That's why they keep posting Oh I got 90 and 90 something would I have a chance? Yes of course everybody got a chance.
Anyways I am repeating again can anyone tell me what is the expected time for step 3 application to get approved?

I am doing UW for step 3 but I think one should know the facts inaddition to the invaluable clinical experience.

Regards
edited by Adianan on 6/7/2013

6/9/2013 10:54:08 AM
Adianan wrote:
Hello,

Can anyone tell how long it would take for step3 application to get approved?

Regards

I submitted online application on 1st June and sent my CID form on 3rd of June. And my step 3 application was approved on 7th. So, it takes only four business days. They said i will get my scheduling permit in 3 to 5 days.

6/10/2013 3:04:57 PM
Many thanks for the reply.

6/11/2013 5:15:48 PM
seac60201711 wrote:
I am in the process of doing the same for step 3 and cant get an answer. For the record, i need to get above 90 in this exam ( obvious reasons!! dont ask), what would be the best material to use WORLD, archer, qbank kalplan, ... others... also it really is quite nauseating to read posts from what i can only say are totally retarded individuals stating that they got like 95 double digit scores in both step 1 and 2 and asking whether these scores are good, such retarded questions beggars beliefm if you dont know you shouldnt be doing residency. My scores were crap for step 1 and 2 and i have seen some residents who had their portfolio of high scores who should not be doing residency at all, with very poor clinical skills and clinical critical thinking.. some cant even write a medical history properly, the whole structure of accepting candidates intro residency is wrong especially with IMGs who cant even write or speak english properlay getting into residency!!

Hey!!!!!! Take out your frustration on the exam, and not on IMGs. I must say that your english in this post isn't all that great, either! study hard and I do hope you get above 90. But check the attitude at the door.I DO have to agree with you on one point, though. I'm sick of people with high scores asking if their score is "good enough". Whatever!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK