Guidance for Step 2 books

6/10/2013 4:07:02 PM
I have about 2 months or so to prepare and take step 2 ck.
Can someone guide me which books to use?
I see a lot of people saying mtb 2 and 3 with uworld.
But I have also seen people saying Yale-G's Refined Clinical Review for the USMLE Step 2 & 3 is better than mtb 2 and 3.
Kindly guide me in the right direction.
Thank you!


6/10/2013 5:46:29 PM
Hi I have Yale G and I like it you can buy the cheaper kindle version for $9.99 on amazon.com and decide after you read it. I love the book.


6/10/2013 7:00:48 PM
LuJa38103959 wrote:
Hi I have Yale G and I like it you can buy the cheaper kindle version for $9.99 on amazon.com and decide after you read it. I love the book.


So instead of MTB 2 & 3 just study from Yale G? Or is Yale G in addition to MTB?


6/11/2013 8:17:42 AM
Also, can someone please tell me if there is any difference between the first edition of mtb 2 and 3 and the 2012 second edition?
I really appreciate any help!


6/20/2013 4:58:56 AM
Faryal-M wrote:
Also, can someone please tell me if there is any difference between the first edition of mtb 2 and 3 and the 2012 second edition?
I really appreciate any help!



Stick to MTB ( the latest edition ) and they made videos for it as well.
MTB and UW is by far the best material to study for this exam.


6/21/2013 3:01:41 PM
Thank you!


stylishjiujitsu wrote:
Faryal-M wrote:
Also, can someone please tell me if there is any difference between the first edition of mtb 2 and 3 and the 2012 second edition?
I really appreciate any help!



Stick to MTB ( the latest edition ) and they made videos for it as well.
MTB and UW is by far the best material to study for this exam.


6/29/2013 9:34:13 AM
1-MTB ck.
2-FA ck.
3-UW.ck QB/self assessm.
4-Kaplan QB.ck.


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept