Scored 340 in NBME 3 for Step 3...Help Plzzzz

7/10/2013 5:31:05 AM
Just gave NBME 3 for step 3 and scored 340....It seemed very difficult as I had to make guesses for some questions....I have already done UW and CCS cases as well as MTB 3....My UW cumulative average is 67%....NBME 3 questions were not like UW questions...I don't know the questions were very weird... .Any tips how to improve the performance are appreciated ...!!!!

7/17/2013 2:30:15 PM
Do you have answers to the step 3 nbme form 3? [email protected]

7/20/2013 6:23:11 PM
Karandeep wrote:
Just gave NBME 3 for step 3 and scored 340....It seemed very difficult as I had to make guesses for some questions....I have already done UW and CCS cases as well as MTB 3....My UW cumulative average is 67%....NBME 3 questions were not like UW questions...I don't know the questions were very weird... .Any tips how to improve the performance are appreciated ...!!!!

Hey
When have you scheduled your exam! I have my exam in 10 days and have scored the same on nbme.
Do you have any suggestion Karandeep

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK