Thank you UWorld

7/12/2013 12:01:06 PM
I have completed the 9-10 years of USMLE Journey.
I have given USMLE Steps 1,2 CK and 2CS Exams in 2004,2005,2006 respectively.
I prepared from UWorld for USMLE Step 2 CK, and CS.

Later on my USMLE Journey got interrupted as I was unable to get USA Visa. I forgot about giving USMLE Step 3.

Now am working in Australia. I prepared for AMC Part 1 MCQs and I utilized UWorld also at that time. Though I could not get good scores in USMLE Exams but I did pass AMC MCQ exam with 7th rank.

I am struggling to get date for AMC 2. Recently I heard that if all USMLE Exams are passed then AMC 2 is sort of exempted.

I applied for USA visa with the same feelings of fear of visa rejection but I got the visa. Now I was worried as I had applied for the date for USMLE Step 3 exam prematurely and had taken the date too.

I prepared for the exam with busy job schedule.
Studied USMLE Step 2 Kaplan books initially but gave when I saw that I cant cover all with job.
Bought USMLE Step 3 Crush the Board by Dr. Conrad Fisher plus bought the UWorld package for USMLE Step3
Prepared for 1.5 months and miraculously passed by the help of Allah, the God.
At the stage when like some 15 days before exam, I started doing CCS, I felt like I will never pass.
I found USMLE Step 3 very reasonable. If I had opportunity to study for like more than 4months, I could score very good but for me I only needed to pass and luckily done.
I will still apply for AMC Part 2 but I am not stressed anymore as with USMLE Step 3, I will get my registration anyway in 2014 after my 3 yrs of Australian experience.
Kind Regards

7/14/2013 10:09:54 AM
FaQu37535507 wrote:
I have completed the 9-10 years of USMLE Journey.
I have given USMLE Steps 1,2 CK and 2CS Exams in 2004,2005,2006 respectively.
I prepared from UWorld for USMLE Step 2 CK, and CS.

Later on my USMLE Journey got interrupted as I was unable to get USA Visa. I forgot about giving USMLE Step 3.

Now am working in Australia. I prepared for AMC Part 1 MCQs and I utilized UWorld also at that time. Though I could not get good scores in USMLE Exams but I did pass AMC MCQ exam with 7th rank.

I am struggling to get date for AMC 2. Recently I heard that if all USMLE Exams are passed then AMC 2 is sort of exempted.

I applied for USA visa with the same feelings of fear of visa rejection but I got the visa. Now I was worried as I had applied for the date for USMLE Step 3 exam prematurely and had taken the date too.

I prepared for the exam with busy job schedule.
Studied USMLE Step 2 Kaplan books initially but gave when I saw that I cant cover all with job.
Bought USMLE Step 3 Crush the Board by Dr. Conrad Fisher plus bought the UWorld package for USMLE Step3
Prepared for 1.5 months and miraculously passed by the help of Allah, the God.
At the stage when like some 15 days before exam, I started doing CCS, I felt like I will never pass.
I found USMLE Step 3 very reasonable. If I had opportunity to study for like more than 4months, I could score very good but for me I only needed to pass and luckily done.
I will still apply for AMC Part 2 but I am not stressed anymore as with USMLE Step 3, I will get my registration anyway in 2014 after my 3 yrs of Australian experience.
Kind Regards

MashaAllah congrats on great success!!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK