Books to refer to for step 2 CK

8/29/2013 5:19:52 PM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to know how to start preparing for Step 2 ck? what should I get from Kaplan? and also how long would it take to appear for the preparation

9/4/2013 2:02:22 PM
highly recommended the Yale-G's Refined Clinical Review:
i bought at the author's web www.usmle-yaleg.com half a y ago and got 95 for 2ck. still use it for step3.
helpful amazon rating:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=yale-g&sprefix=yale-g%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Ayale-g

best,

9/5/2013 12:43:53 PM
mebo wrote:
Hey everyone, I just wanted to know how to start preparing for Step 2 ck? what should I get from Kaplan? and also how long would it take to appear for the preparation

Thanks so much. I went through the link..it actually has great reviews. Is it enough to go through the review book or do I need a textbook or something.and how long does it take to prepare for step 2 my medical advisor says that it will take 4-6 months .but the students with whom I have consulted , they say it takes about 3-4 months. what do you say? thanks in advance

1/2/2014 4:45:28 PM
any serious SPs to use this book?
thanks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept