Step 2 CK Study Partner Needed in Baltimore

9/26/2013 8:44:31 PM
Hey Young Docs,

I just wanted to know if anyone will be available for even a few hours every evening or even all day study session in the Baltimore area. We can choose a place to study and how to study as long we do study like USMLE Freaks of nature.
I'm looking to study for at least 3 months starting in October.
It doesn't matter if you have jobs or studying full time, we can make something work. Looking for motivated study buddy. We can skype first.

Study Hard.

10/3/2013 8:16:53 PM
hi there,,

I live in Baltimore , work full time. recently cleared step 1 and now beginning step 2 prep. i would like to be a study partner.

Thanks

USMLEFreaks wrote:
Hey Young Docs,

I just wanted to know if anyone will be available for even a few hours every evening or even all day study session in the Baltimore area. We can choose a place to study and how to study as long we do study like USMLE Freaks of nature.
I'm looking to study for at least 3 months starting in October.
It doesn't matter if you have jobs or studying full time, we can make something work. Looking for motivated study buddy. We can skype first.

Study Hard.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK