Dedicated IMG preparing for step 2 CK in Chicago

12/23/2013 8:45:52 PM
Hi Guys ,
I am a very dedicated ,active and serious IMG who is working on his STEP 2 CK ,looking for some one (male /female)SP who wants to study regularly and to meet some where here in Chicago, we will discuss more details if you like after you have contact me on my email:[email protected] or my Skype(shyboob1)but most likely because i finished 1st round ,we will go thru MOB and Kapaln, and U world, with more open for better approaches and ideas
edited by on 12/23/2013

12/30/2013 11:24:43 PM
titolibo wrote:
Hi Guys ,
I am a very dedicated ,active and serious IMG who is working on his STEP 2 CK ,looking for some one (male /female)SP who wants to study regularly and to meet some where here in Chicago, we will discuss more details if you like after you have contact me on my email:[email protected] or my Skype(shyboob1)but most likely because i finished 1st round ,we will go thru MOB and Kapaln, and U world, with more open for better approaches and ideas
edited by on 12/23/2013

hello dear , i do live in Chicago too , when is your exam ?

12/30/2013 11:53:26 PM
Within 2 months if every thing went well, if you are interested please give me a buzz on Skype or email me so we can talk about my great plan and tell you more details about what I am trying to do assssh keep it secret :-)

1/1/2014 9:32:27 PM
titolibo wrote:
Within 2 months if every thing went well, if you are interested please give me a buzz on Skype or email me so we can talk about my great plan and tell you more details about what I am trying to do assssh keep it secret :-)

hi where in chicago do you live i live in lake view?
email me at [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK