Looking for a step3 study partner in Chicago/Skype

1/7/2014 2:00:29 PM
Hey everyone! hope everyone's new years was good.
please message me if you are interested in studying for part 3. I am looking for a serious step3 study partner and not someone who is going to take studying seriously. I am located in the western suburbs of chicago, but i usually study at Depaul University Library, Elmhurst public library, and pretty much wherever. I can also study on Skype. please message me if you are looking for a serious step3 study partner.

1/7/2014 3:06:28 PM
salomon708 wrote:
please message me if you are interested in studying for part 3. I am looking for a serious step3 study partner and not someone who is going to take studying seriously. I am located in the western suburbs of chicago, but i usually study at Depaul University Library, Elmhurst public library, and pretty much wherever. I can also study on Skype. please message me if you are looking for a serious step3 study partner.

hey salomon, I'd like to start studying with a Skype partner. how much have you studied for step 3 so far?

1/8/2014 8:01:09 AM
salomon708 wrote:

me too iam looking for sp ,let me know if you are interested

2/6/2014 11:25:52 AM
salomon708 wrote:

Still need an sp? Let me know drgurl626 skype Id

2/11/2014 2:18:53 PM
hello everyone. anyone studying for step3 in chicago? please let me know

2/15/2014 3:41:23 PM
Hi, I am in Chicago and studying for step 3....looking for someone to study with and for motivation!

2/16/2014 11:45:02 PM
where you located? and do you study on Skype?

2/27/2014 3:50:30 PM
salomon708 wrote:

Hey soloman. My name is Daniel, and I am in Chicago North side; originally from Sierra Leone. Looking for a step 3 study partner. Text me back if you can 773-837-9301

3/2/2014 11:20:47 PM
do you have Skype, Daniel?
edited by on 3/2/2014

3/3/2014 2:48:48 PM
Hi Salomon708, would you like to review MTB 2 and MTB 3 via skype, in the evenings?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK