Skype Study Partner--- 1 Month Till Test Date

2/17/2014 8:43:44 PM
Looking for a English speaking Skype study partner for Step 3. My other study partner is going to be taking her exam soon and I want to continue going through the material.

I use Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 and have been going through each section to make sure the we have all the parts down. You must have this book! Also combining this with CCS cases so we will be able to write out the orders.

I am in New York and usually start around 10:30am and go till about 7:30pm with a few breaks in between.

Looking for someone who is towards the end of their study as well and looking to hit the books hard.

2/18/2014 8:32:12 PM
I'm looking for a female SP. I planning to take the test in 6 weeks. also I'm available at that time. I want someone who is committed & who is particular about the time . let me know your Skype id.....

2/20/2014 4:09:24 PM
Hello and thank you for the messages. I have found a study partner but am looking for another for the afternoon or full days depending on the day. Currently we finish around 3:30 but I would like to keep going for about 4 more hours. If you are willing to study with a male study partner please feel free to email me.

2/24/2014 6:50:57 AM
pls add me skype ID beattheboards

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK