Need a serious study partner for Step 3.

3/5/2014 4:06:46 PM
Need a serious study partner to go through qbank and through first aid.

3/5/2014 8:24:39 PM
AnWa47321396 wrote:

I am interested in study in the evenings. Don't you want to review master the boards instead?

3/10/2014 12:44:34 PM
Hi
I am okay with reviewing MTB but I don't have it.Are you okay with reading the same chapters from first aid and MTB alternately.

3/19/2014 8:50:52 PM
Hi. I am planning to take exam by next month end . let me know if you want to practice. I can practice anytime.

3/19/2014 8:53:23 PM
Hi. I am planning to take exam by next month end . let me know if you want to practice. I can practice anytime.

3/29/2014 10:07:55 PM
gofa83871780 wrote:
Hey ,
I am from NYC , and currently looking for Step 3 study partner . I have reviewed Premier , UWorld mcq , UWorld ccs (online and offline) , Archer , jason family med , kaplan qbook . Now just need to refine everything before sitting for the exam . i am looking for Usmle step 3 Study Partner because each of us have individual achievement and accomplishment and i know studying together will definately will help us to move forward to reach our goal . Thank you .

Contact info
Shahedfaruk (skype)
E-mail : [email protected]

3/29/2014 10:09:04 PM
dheeraj77 wrote:
gofa83871780 wrote:
Hey ,
I am from NYC , and currently looking for Step 3 study partner . I have reviewed Premier , UWorld mcq , UWorld ccs (online and offline) , Archer , jason family med , kaplan qbook . Now just need to refine everything before sitting for the exam . i am looking for Usmle step 3 Study Partner because each of us have individual achievement and accomplishment and i know studying together will definately will help us to move forward to reach our goal . Thank you .
hey man i am interested pl let me know .
Contact info
Shahedfaruk (skype)

3/29/2014 10:12:59 PM
siddpatel84 wrote:

hey man i am intereted pl let me know . exam next month do u have a skype id . thx

3/29/2014 10:18:48 PM
siddpatel84 wrote:

can u give me your skype id

3/29/2014 10:19:29 PM
AnWa47321396 wrote:

I am ineterted p let me know when to start

3/31/2014 11:01:22 AM
I also currently live in NYC, looking for a serious study partner to review every evening for 2-3hrs. Please inbox me. Thanks

gofa83871780 wrote:
Hey ,

Contact info
Shahedfaruk (skype)

4/1/2014 7:30:25 PM
I live in staten island...email [email protected] if you wanna do some cases possibly next month. Thanks.. I am a first year resident.

MDbreeze wrote:
I also currently live in NYC, looking for a serious study partner to review every evening for 2-3hrs. Please inbox me. Thanks

gofa83871780 wrote:
Hey ,

Contact info
Shahedfaruk (skype)

4/4/2014 5:12:02 PM
hi iam interested in reading .please let me know ur plan if u havent found an SP yet.iam looking for a female indian sp.let me know about u.u can mail me at [email protected]
thanks

4/10/2014 4:48:14 PM
I am interested in practice ccs and other reviews. I have done with uw, mtb, jason and archer. test date next month.

4/12/2014 7:19:02 AM
sase53074492 wrote:
hi iam interested in reading .please let me know ur plan if u havent found an SP yet.iam looking for a female indian sp.let me know about u.u can mail me at [email protected]
thanks

HI sangeetha Have you found an partner yet? I am also interested in reading. let me know if you still are. It had worked very well for one of my previous Steps and I wanna do the same again. Lets do it if you can. Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept