10,000+ Free Flashcards for the Step 1

3/23/2014 10:23:01 PM
Hey guys, MS4 from UCLA here. I wanted to let you know that memorangapp.com has 10,000+ free* flashcards for the USMLE Step 1 that follow resources like first aid pretty closely.

You can also make your own study materials, and I used UWorld and my own notes on Memorang to get my Step 2 CK score in the 260s. (Over 20 pts higher than Step 1). I'm notoriously bad at memorization, and since this website helped me out a ton I figured I'd let you guys know about it.

*Free with referrals or as an advocate, otherwise the free trial ended and it's now $99. 1,000 of the 10,000 flashcards are still free via the sample chapter. I apologize as this is an old post.
edited by on 11/22/2015

3/23/2014 10:32:22 PM
Thanks! I suck at memorization too, and this looks super helpful!

3/23/2014 10:52:31 PM
Thanks,I ll give it a try!

3/24/2014 6:32:25 PM
Whoa. So much content. Awesome, thanks
edited by alex.rothberg on 3/24/2014

3/25/2014 11:56:50 PM
alex.rothberg wrote:
Whoa. So much content. Awesome, thanks
edited by alex.rothberg on 3/24/2014

You're welcome. Just spreading the good word.

4/7/2014 5:59:47 PM
yermierc wrote:
Hey guys, MS4 from UCLA here. I wanted to let you know that www.enkilearning.com has 10,000+ free flashcards for the USMLE Step 1 that follow resources like first aid pretty closely.

You can also make your own study materials, and I used UWorld and my own notes on Enki Learning to get my Step 2 CK score in the 260s. (Over 20 pts higher than Step 1). I'm notoriously bad at memorization, and since this website helped me out a ton I figured I'd let you guys know about it.

So I've had some time to go through enkilearning.com and this is what I found:
1. This definitely makes it easier for me to memorize since the site is easy to understand and fun and not complicated like other websites.
2. The site says it's in beta and sometimes I find small typos. When I reported a typo, I got an email saying it was fixed that same day, so that's cool.
3. If the site keeps getting better, I'll probably put my own notes in.

Overall...worth checking out! Thanks

4/11/2014 9:28:01 PM
I agree with these points, although in my first post I mentioned that I've already done #3. I am particular about studying my own notes, so I typically will make my own or adapt them from what other people have done.

jesse85 wrote:

So I've had some time to go through enkilearning.com and this is what I found:
1. This definitely makes it easier for me to memorize since the site is easy to understand and fun and not complicated like other websites.
2. The site says it's in beta and sometimes I find small typos. When I reported a typo, I got an email saying it was fixed that same day, so that's cool.
3. If the site keeps getting better, I'll probably put my own notes in.

Overall...worth checking out! Thanks

edited by on 4/11/2014

5/4/2014 3:55:41 PM
I wanted to revise my post from above. It looks like the 10,000 first aid flashcards were free for only a period, and the website now says $29. However if you use their referral system (like dropbox) you can get it for free.

8/29/2014 1:43:47 AM
Thank you so much! I really like the progress scores and feel like this is already helping. I had tried Anki but i hate that interface. Thanks again.

9/8/2014 3:06:21 PM
I just found this link from a google search - this is really a cool resource. I'm guessing it's new because I hadn't heard about it.

Honestly I'm glad that people are making new types of learning programs because I'm sick of all these spanish vocabulary programs (you know what I'm talking about).

Okay, back to studying!

9/13/2014 4:17:14 PM
These flashcards are very helpful, thank you for sharing!

12/14/2014 10:22:53 PM
I can't believe how many PMs I've gotten from this post. I hope you all are doing well.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK