Female SP for uworld

4/4/2014 6:01:02 PM
Hi,
I am planning to my exam over next 2 1/2- 3 months time. Just took my CK and want to study for step 3 when my ck knowledge is fresh. I need a sincere female SP ASAP to study uworld qbank and ccs cases everyday 2-3 hrs either morning or evening.
Pls msg me or get in touch with me on skype- cshweta17.

4/5/2014 6:06:37 PM
Hey I am taking my exam in about 2 months...Will be willing to discuss topics together for 2 hrs a day. I had done this for step 1 and had worked out pretty well. let me know when do u want to get started...I will contact you at skype. But I am only interested in sincere quality work.

4/7/2014 6:10:53 PM
Amitac wrote:
Hi,
I am planning to my exam over next 2 1/2- 3 months time. Just took my CK and want to study for step 3 when my ck knowledge is fresh. I need a sincere female SP ASAP to study uworld qbank and ccs cases everyday 2-3 hrs either morning or evening.
Pls msg me or get in touch with me on skype- cshweta17.

I am also going to take exam in 2 months, and needed someone to do UW MCQs and CSS cases. 2 hours either in morning or afternoon will be fine. My skype ID is Aehtesham. I am in Virginia.

4/8/2014 1:08:47 PM
Hi,
I was wondering if you would want to discuss uworld step 3 qu bank. I can do everyday in the evening. I did it for CK and it worked out great. We used to do it on gchat and we did a block a day-worked out great. My email id is [email protected]

Divya

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK