Study Partner for Uworld/FA

4/6/2014 10:55:39 AM
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a serious study partner to review Uworld questions and FA with me. I'm open to other materials, and Discussion of topics, as well. My exam is not too far away and I've been through most of the material several times.

We can meet on Skype or in person ( if you're in the Tampa,FL area). I'd like to review for a few hours a day. Message me here or Reply, if you're interested.

Thanks and Good Luck !

4/10/2014 2:31:44 AM
@meds wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a serious study partner to review Uworld questions and FA with me. I'm open to other materials, and Discussion of topics, as well. My exam is not too far away and I've been through most of the material several times.

We can meet on Skype or in person ( if you're in the Tampa,FL area). I'd like to review for a few hours a day. Message me here or Reply, if you're interested.

Are you IMG or indian? SP needed for FA and Q

Thanks and Good Luck !

4/10/2014 11:46:14 AM
Ok Great! got a few replies, will contact you. thinking about getting a group together. Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks again!

4/10/2014 6:20:27 PM
Hi I'm also interested in studying for 2 hours a day, I'm having trouble answering the u world questions, I've gone through everything twice already though, my exam is in June, you can email me at [email protected]. .....I'm willing to study via Skype

4/12/2014 2:04:35 PM
Plz add me to your group. I'm giving step one this June. Plz send me private msg on this forum. I shall give you my id.
Thank u

4/13/2014 9:46:51 PM
@meds wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks and Good Luck !

4/13/2014 9:47:19 PM
@meds wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks and Good Luck !

4/13/2014 9:48:13 PM
Marge43 wrote:
@meds wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks and Good Luck !

Hi

4/14/2014 2:39:42 PM
Marge43 wrote:
Marge43 wrote:
@meds wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks and Good Luck !

Hi

4/14/2014 2:40:11 PM
Marge43 wrote:
@meds wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks and Good Luck !

4/14/2014 2:40:55 PM
Marge43 wrote:
Marge43 wrote:
@meds wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks and Good Luck !

Hi

4/14/2014 2:49:17 PM
@meds wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks and Good Luck !

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK