Fresh step 3 preparation

4/11/2014 7:08:49 AM
Hi, I'm looking for a dedicated step 3 study partner. Just about to start preparing for the exam. If anyone is interested in starting to prepare like me, please kindly send me a message indicating your interest. Thanks

4/14/2014 8:41:47 PM
I am interested in a serious study partner. Please check your inbox. Thanks

4/15/2014 10:46:57 PM
Funke wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for a dedicated step 3 study partner. Just about to start preparing for the exam. If anyone is interested in starting to prepare like me, please kindly send me a message indicating your interest. Thanks

I am interested, plz add me in Skype at rusella.mirza

4/16/2014 11:12:59 AM
Funke wrote:

hi I'm interested check your inbox for skype

4/16/2014 7:03:10 PM
Hi friends. Even I am new to step 3. I don't have any idea about practicing via skype. Can anyone tell me how you are gonna study or discuss ? Do you follow any schedules ?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK