CCS: HOW TO ORDER CT ANGIO FOR P.E.

4/22/2014 8:56:02 AM
does anyone know how to order ct angio for ruling out pulmonary embolism on ccs? it is not on order sheet. i am guessing maybe order ct chest and pulmonary angiography separately? any help greatly appreciated. i am taking exam this weekend and can't find the answer anywhere. thanks!

8/28/2014 2:16:16 PM
buddhanew wrote:
does anyone know how to order ct angio for ruling out pulmonary embolism on ccs? it is not on order sheet. i am guessing maybe order ct chest and pulmonary angiography separately? any help greatly appreciated. i am taking exam this weekend and can't find the answer anywhere. thanks!

8/28/2014 2:17:32 PM
qiubai wrote:
buddhanew wrote:

Have you had the answer? I am having the same question.

8/31/2014 4:12:42 PM
i think its the spiral ct

9/2/2014 6:45:25 AM
qiubai wrote:
qiubai wrote:
buddhanew wrote:

9/2/2014 6:46:30 AM
raku39388838 wrote:
qiubai wrote:
qiubai wrote:
buddhanew wrote:

SPIRAL CT=HELICAL CT=CT ANGIO

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept