step 2ck partner at mount sinai New york

4/24/2014 11:17:14 AM
I am research fellow moount sinai - Need step 2ck partner .. evening time post 5pm . I study at mount sinai library. Have to give exam in Aug . I am IMG .step 1 and cs cleared . , graduated med school in Mar

4/24/2014 11:50:11 AM
varu wrote:
I am research fellow moount sinai - Need step 2ck partner .. evening time post 5pm . I study at mount sinai library. Have to give exam in Aug . I am IMG .step 1 and cs cleared . , graduated med school in Mar

I am interested, but I live in Staten Island. I have applied for several research positions at Mount Sinai. So far nobody responded. I have vast research experience in basic and clinical science. i shall be grateful to you can help me to find the job by your connection. It will enable me to join you for CK study. I have reviewed Uworld, MTB, and step up. Please let me know your contact number

Thank you.

5/14/2014 9:15:19 PM
Hi my name is Youssef. I am in NY and i was looking for a simillar research opportunity this is my email. [email protected]
I would like to meet for a cup of cofee or talk on the phone if its possible '
thanks

5/15/2014 9:11:22 PM
varu wrote:

Hello varu,
I am trying to look for a sp also. I'm not in ny but if you don't mind studying via skype I would really appreciate it. I have also passed step 1 and cs on first try. I have gone through uworld, MTb, fa, dit, and Kaplan (during cores). I am a fourth year student. Let me know if you are interested.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK