Welcome my study partner step 2 CK

4/29/2014 12:35:06 PM
Hi,
I'm studying Kaplan note book & MTB. Who want to join with me? My exam target is November. I'm from eastern time. I want the study partner who is motivated, flexible, & who is in the same boat with me. Welcome to everyone.! My Skype is esdocsel14.

5/29/2014 5:05:12 AM
hi i have done 1 round of UWORLD and MTB for CK....CAN WE DISCUSS...skype id is vinothkumar1111 and emailid is [email protected] regards...

5/29/2014 5:05:30 AM
Essel wrote:
Hi,
I'm studying Kaplan note book & MTB. Who want to join with me? My exam target is November. I'm from eastern time. I want the study partner who is motivated, flexible, & who is in the same boat with me. Welcome to everyone.! My Skype is esdocsel14.

hi i have done 1 round of UWORLD and MTB for CK....CAN WE DISCUSS...skype id is vinothkumar1111 and emailid is [email protected] regards...

6/12/2014 6:16:11 PM
Essel wrote:
Hi,

hi, have just started CK prep. planning the exam in Oct end or Nov first week. Started with kaplan med + kaplan Qbank side by side(doing my first chapter). do respond if interested.
[email protected]
edited by on 6/12/2014

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK