Seriou SP Final review of FA , UW Exam End of June

5/22/2014 11:12:00 AM
My Exam is at end of june , i did FA, UW almost 3 times and i need serious sp for rapid review but also efficient review , if any1 is interested contact me on my skype my id id hala.boktor , please try to contact me as soon as u can to seriously start,, no beginners please this is a final review

5/24/2014 9:18:29 AM
halaboktor wrote:
My Exam is at end of june , i did FA, UW almost 3 times and i need serious sp for rapid review but also efficient review , if any1 is interested contact me on my skype my id id hala.boktor , please try to contact me as soon as u can to seriously start,, no beginners please this is a final review

Hey! I am doing my second round of uworld. Exam is end of June. So if you are still looking for a partner lemme know

5/24/2014 9:18:39 AM
halaboktor wrote:

Hey! I am doing my second round of uworld. Exam is end of June. So if you are still looking for a partner lemme know

5/24/2014 9:18:51 AM
halaboktor wrote:

5/24/2014 9:18:56 AM
halaboktor wrote:

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK